Coming from an Italian family, Nutella becomes a part of your life.
So when I found a cake recipe that used this, I knew I had to introduce it to all of you.
I need a chocolate fix everyday. I love sweets. This recipe is a cake recipe for 1 individual serving.
It’s perfect for satisfying your chocolate fix without overindulging. The Nutella gives it an extra Mmm.
It only takes 90 seconds! It’s the easiest baking you will ever do!
Prep Time: 30 seconds
Cook Time: 45 seconds
Ingredients (1-2 servings)
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour the batter into two greased ramekins or one large grease microwavable bowl or mug.
- Microwave on 70% power for 30 seconds. At the end of the time, check to see if its done(and volcano-ness!). If not cooked through, add 15 seconds at a time.
This recipe is great for a small sweet fix. You can make it for friends, roommates, or introduce your family to it.
This recipe is really easy to make and doesn’t make a huge mess. I was skeptical about a 90 second cake that you put in the microwave, but to my surprise its delicious!
I would have never thought of baking a cake without actually “baking” it. Just goes to show you when you look for recipes and are interested in something you can find things you would have never known otherwise.
More people should bring awareness on the interest and importance of food. This will create more recipes and food options for others to share.
Let’s continue to help each other discover new ways to eat and be health conscious.